Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today

Part of my morning routine is to have the Today Show on. I hate to admit it, but I have been watching Matt, Meridith, Anne and Al for years. This morning was no different and as usual they had a human interest story at the 7:30am hour. I was trying to rush Kaitlin and Dana out the door and was just about to turn off the television when the story being told caught my attention. It was about Christian and Stephanie Nielson, a couple from Mesa, AZ, who were in a terrible private plane crash on August 16, 2008. Stephanie's siblings were being interviewed about her blog that inspires many readers to be better parents and friends. I have put links to Stephanie and Courtney Jane's blogs. Read them and be inspired by the faith of a wonderful family. If at all possible donate a dollar per member in your family. It will help the Nielson's pay for their expenses as they recover. And remember them in your prayers. I love you all. Sue

No comments: