Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Little Lou




I would like to introduce you to my baby. No, not Kaitlin, our dog, Lucy. She is 15 months old, she joined our family on July 3, 2007. It is amazing how fast this year has flown by. Lucy is a cocapoo, cocker spaniel - poodle mix. She is the sweetest dog I know. I took her to work with me yesterday and she loved it. She slept under my desk on the floor. It was so fun to have her with me all day. Today when I was getting ready for work she was right next to the door ready to go with me. She had a day of beauty today. Here is a picture of Lucy sporting a "summer cut". Isn't she sweet!

3 comments:

Shaun and Julie Henderson Family said...

I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU DON'T HAVE LUCY LISTED AS ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN. HAHAHA

Johnsons8 said...

my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lulu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaitlin ;)

Marilyn said...

Hi Sue,
Hope you don't mind I look at your blog of Christie's L's. So good to see your family and hear about their lives. Can't believe they are so old!!! Our blog is actfamilies.blogspot.com if you'd like to see it...Love, Marilyn Arbogast
P.S. Tell Jerry "hello".
P.S. Oh, yea, sweet doggy.