Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Fun

Dana & Julie
Davi & Carly Shaun & Kaitlin

Dana, Bigfoot and Kait

Davi and Carly

I love Summer! We just got back from a vacation/family reunion held in Heise Hot Springs, ID. It was great to see family and enjoy the sun. I went to the reunion with my pale Washington skin and came back sunburned/tan. It was so great to play in the water at Heise and Lava Hot Springs. Julie and Shaun came up from Utah too. That was one of the highlights of the trip.

2 comments:

Andrea Hanks said...

Hey Sue I was beginning to really wonder how you and your darling family were doing!!! CONGRATS to you on Carly. That is fab. did they set a date? When and where? Can't wait to see you all again. Are you heading to Utah anytime? I might be in Washington in May for a wedding and senior portraits, I am going to bring the family with also so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works out. Love you all. Keep me updated.

Luellens said...

Looks like the Johnson's are having fun too. I do like it here. It's SUNNY like every day. Lots to see and go and do. If you or anyone else wants to come visit come on down. You can send the girls if you want a break or anything. I miss your girls and your sons too. Hey guess what our Bishop name is . . . it's Mark Johnson. We laughed so hard about that. Just not the same I can't beat up on him or anything. I will be back in town next week so I'll have to come by and visit. Exciting news about Carly. About time!!! just teasing. Then you'll just have the two little (I guess not to little any more) ones. Enjoy yourself. Take care and see you soon.